Saturday, September 18, 2010

Past, Present, Future - time to vote!

Thanks for checking out my campaign blog! I guess if you're reading this (and clearly you are) then you'll have seen the link on my card.

Voting papers for this local government election have now hit the streets, so it's time to vote!

I'd encourage you to give your vote to candidates that seem most willing to listen to you, whichever you decide those ones to be.

My own vote won't be going to those intent on emphasising how long they've been in the business of local government. Some of those candidates seem content to rest on the laurels of supposed past glories ... and certainly don't acknowledge the value of bringing some fresh thinking and new ideas to the table.

However you cast your vote, thanks for taking part in our great democratic process.

No comments:

Post a Comment